POSITION AVAILABLE* – Office Position: Warehouse Driver
The Warehouse Driver makes prompt and courteous deliveries from one location to another, generally in Central Ohio, and maintains the warehouse.
- Performs all job responsibilities in a safe, timely and efficient manner
- Delivers items to various locations
- Load cargo accurately and safely for deliveries
- Loads and unloads cargo
- Maintains delivery vehicles to ensure equipment remains clean, tidy, and in good working order
- Handles any paperwork associated with deliveries
- Performs general warehouse duties
- Communicate regularly about scheduled deliveries
- Maintain safe working habits when lifting objects
- Adhere to road safety rules
- Maintain appropriate licensing, credentials and acceptable driving record
- Maintain a safe and organized warehouse
- Treat external and internal customers and associates with courtesy and respect
- Completes other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Upholds the company’s core values of integrity, drive, accountability and relationships
- High school diploma
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skill
- Positively impact a rapidly growing organization
- Healthcare, 401K, paid vacation/holidays, profit sharing, potential for semi-annual bonus
- Career development opportunities for the right candidate
- Paid training
ACP OHIO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of this company to afford employment opportunity regardless of a person’s race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, height, weight, or disability.
*THIS ANNOUNCEMENT OF A POSSIBLE POSITION AVAILABLE, VERBAL STATEMENTS BY MANAGEMENT, OR SUBSEQUENT EMPLOYMENT DOES NOT CREATE AN EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT NOR GUARANTEE EMPLOYMENT FOR ANY DEFINITE PERIOD OF TIME. THIS NOTICE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME.
If you would like to apply for this position please follow the link below: